While going through supplies at my school I happened upon this very informative book called 'American Life'...
Naturally, I took this opportunity to learn more about my own culture from a different perspective. And I learned many things...
1) It's never too late to reinforce gender stereotypes.
2) All Americans eat hot dogs and tater tots, but some are more thrilled about it than others.
3) An explanation as to why there was always sand in my pajamas.
4) Sometimes...people lie.
5) Some great parenting strategies.
6) And more great parenting strategies.