Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Everybody Poops


Yesterday I found this box in my English room.


Obviously, I was confused about the purpose of this apron. The Japanese says something about eating healthy. I opened the box and found no apron...but I did find some other materials.


And most importantly I found the instruction manual. Let's learn how to use it...


First, you need to make sure you have all of the pieces. Then it's time to eat a bowl of rice.


Next, you should strip off the clothes and layers of skin to reveal an elementary version of your digestive system.


After giving enough time for digestion, it's time to push.


But as we all know, sometimes it's just not that simple. Sometimes you need a little more help. Like the help of four little guys in pointy hats.


Now you feel powerful! Or as the woman in the picture would say “fine, fine!” It think it's time to try again.


It is common knowledge that there are 3 types of poop. My favorite is the last one which looks more like soft serve ice cream. Believe it or not that is actually the most popular image in Japan when it comes to this subject. So...which one of these poops is best?


The answer is none of the above. It should look like a banana! Or as the woman is saying, “Bananas are healthy poo evidence” (thank you Google translator).



And what better way to celebrate this occasion than by disemboweling your apron. 

I hope that you learned something. I certainly did. If you would like to purchase your own apron it can be purchased here.

And since we are on the topic, here is a funny Japanese cartoon to help in case you still don't know how to use the bathroom.