Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So Close Yet So Far


In Japan, you are sometimes able to spot signs that are just a little off...


or flashcards that weren't spell-checked...


questionable food items...



or slogans on clothing that seem inappropriate.


It has become a hobby of mine to collect t-shirts that I have found particularly hilarious. These are the ones that I currently have...


If I had to describe Japan in two words they would definitely be 'premium softness'.



Not sure what this means...use your imagination.


I am not sure if this one is meant to insult or inform. Either way it is funny.



At least everything is spelled correctly. 




 This is actually one of the first shirts I purchased here.


And finally, I do not own this shirt but I thought it deserved at least an honorable mention...