Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Embarrassing Moment # 500,301

Last night I picked up my friend Heather for a small get together we were attending.

I honked a couple of times and she did not come out.


It was raining and cold and if you haven’t figured it out already… I am super lazy.


I just didn’t want to get out of the car and walk all the way around the building to knock on the door so I just knocked on her back window.


A man opened the curtain…


Brett? (Heather’s husband) Why is he in his underwear…? O no. That is not Brett. I just knocked on some poor unsuspecting Japanese man’s window.


Suddenly, the man opens the door and says “Brett san?” I say “Yes….” Looking at the ground. He says, “Next door” and points to the next window Apparently I forgot how to count to 3. “Thank you, I’m sorry”


I then ran around the building and knocked on the CORRECT door where Heather was waiting for me.